Yoga, Meditation, Movement, Healing, Transformation, Healthy Nutrition, Conscious Living.
At the Ark, we form a community of like minded people, mixed, from all parts of the globe, drawn to magical Ubud to experience the deeper meaning and joy of life. Come to our warm and welcoming space to open your heart, and grow and play in its offerings!
This program is specifically structured for our retreat group, we will be one group of people, all arriving on the same day to grow share and connect together! Centred around self growth, building connection with your fellow humans, plants , animals and to mother earth. We want you to be inspired by like-minded people along with peoples from all walks of life. To open your eyes to the diversity of cultures, peoples, foods, idea -- after all that’s why we travel.
We focus on activities that calm the mind, and center you back in the body, bring you back to your true self, and help you stay there.
We work together with an amazing local spa that offers you additional care if you wish so. And to respect the beautiful Bali, Balinese culture is included in this program. You will have a Balinese opening ceremony, Balinese cooking classes, as well as a visit to the Water temple for purification with holy water.
During this retreat, there will be free time during the week to enjoy the beautiful pool, rice fields, Spa and massage treatments, books, Ubud, or whatever your heart desires. This is a warm welcoming home, providing the setting for you to share, learn, heal, and grow. A place where you can meet and connect with like-minded souls, opening your heart and feeling held by a loving community.
- Balinese opening ceremony
- Morning Vinyasa flow class to work the body and mind and prepare you for the rest of the day.
- Balinese, Raw, vegan cooking classes from our amazing Balinese chefs.
- Afternoon Restorative Class to give your body the love that it deserves.
- Daily meditations and pranayama breathing practises that introduce you to a number of different methods. The world of meditation is vast, so introducing you to a number of techniques may assist you in finding that practise that suits your mind and body.
- Group discussion on Life hacks, life experiences and what makes this world a pleasure to live in.
- Special workshops / field trips tailored to suit the group and individuals desires. These range from talks on Nutrition, Balinese culture, Spa visits, Hikes around the surrounding area, water temple visit, Asana adjustments, Movie night, Kundalini Yoga, Kirtan, Cacao Ceremony, Shatkarma body cleansing techniques, Ecstatic dance, Qi Gong, Sound Healing, Mount Batur Sunrise trek.
- Breathwork and Improvisation class (optional).
- Closing Fire Ceremony
Daily Schedule (each day may vary slightly)
- 07:30 - 08:00 Welcome the day – Meditations and Mindfulness practises with a smile.
- 8:00 - 09:30 Vinyasa Flow and Pranayama - to get the blood pumping, breath flowing and body moving.
- 09:30 - 10:30 Breakfast – a selection of Balinese tropical fruits and Muesli with the ‘world famous’ cacao coconut cream sauce, tea and coffee.
- 10:30 - 12:30 Workshops, including Balinese cooking, Breath work, Meditation, Asana adjustment
- 12:30 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Free time for exploration, treatments, or relaxing
- 17:00 - 18:30 Workshops and sharing circle
- 18:30 - 20:00 Dinner
- A welcome gift on arrival
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Daily Meditations / Pranayama
- Daily Vinyasa Flow and Restorative classes
- A variety of Group activities
- Vegan / Balinese breakfast and lunch
- Welcome dinner, goodbye dinner, and an extra group dinner
- Outdoor pool and infrared sauna
- Fresh Drinking Water in all rooms and outlets around retreat centre
- Herbal Tea station
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Organic shower gel, massage oils, shampoo, conditioner, face mask, and body scrub
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps
- Daily breakfasts and lunches
- Essentials (linens, towels)
- Local knowledge to guide you to the best places in Beautiful Ubud on your free time.
Accomodation options for the retreat are as follows (6 night / 7 day retreat cost is included)
- Master Suite - Cost $1570 Single / $1285 USD Double occupancy
- Gardenia / Temple Room - Cost $1510 Single / $1255 USD Double occupancy
- Open Air / Blue Room / Mount Agung - Cost $1390 Single / $1195 USD Double occupancy
- 2 Bed Dorm room - Open air / Blue Room / Mount Agung - Cost $790 per person shared
- 4 Bed Dorm apartment - Temple room - 2 persons per room / 2 rooms - Cost $790 per person shared
Invigorating, Inspiring, Expanding, Building connection.
Welcome to your paradise retreat! Take a journey of yoga, meditation, movement, conscious living, and healthy eating where you can expect a full well-structured program and an intimate group to share, connect and grow together. Join this warm, welcoming, and heart-opening experience, diving into a journey of self-discovery and self-transformation. No religion, guru, or dogma! Book the retreat, feel your body, rest your mind, and meet your soul.
We have tailored a program based on years of experience working with groups that give you an experience you will not forget. Transformative, heart opening, inspiring, loving, a positive, fun experience. We hope to introduce to you new ways of being, new ways of seeing and new ways of interacting with the world.
We offer a whole experience. The experience you’ve come to Ubud looking for.
No religion, guru or dogma!
Here at the Ark we offer you a wonderful beautiful space, surrounded by rice fields and a lush jungle, a home away from home, to nourish and treat you while you are on your Ubud yoga retreat adventure. With a selection of luxurious suites, apartments, rooms and a dorm you’ll find your space at the Ark.
In the retreat we include delicious vegan breakfast and lunch as well as a welcome dinner, goodbye dinner and one group dinner. Our Balinese cook and raw food chef will prepare a variety of healthy Balinese food and raw food for you to enjoy. For the other three evenings we let you explore the many nice restaurants and warungs in the area.
We are a warm welcoming home, providing the setting for you to share, learn, heal and grow – where you can meet and connect with like minded souls; opening your heart and feeling held by a loving community.