Feel your body, Rest your mind, Meet your soul!
Join Mindful Earth for a nourishing and heart opening Yoga and Mindfulness retreat at various locations on the magical island of Bali
- Heart Opening
Warm, welcoming, and inspiring. Dive into a journey of self-discovery and self-transformation. No religion, guru, or dogma!
- Intimate Group, Inspirational Teachers
- Daily yoga and meditations
- Sound healings, workshops, nature escapes
- Nourishing food and spaces
A tailored program based on years of experience, to give you a retreat you will not forget! Supported by an intimate group and amazing teachers; we share, connect and grow. We focus on activities that calm the mind, center your body, and reconnect you to you
A full well structured program with daily yoga, mediations, sound healings, healthy nutrition, nature and in-touch teachers, we journey with you on this transformative experience!
Working together with an amazing local spa, we have on offer, add on natural spa treatments; with reverence to beautiful Bali, our 'nature escapes' to receive water blessings leave you inspired and energised. Delicious and healthy food nourish your body, and Balinese fusion cooking classes give you a 'take home' to share with your loved ones!
In between, explore beautiful Ubud and all its offerings, relax by the pool with rice field views and immerse yourself in deep culture.
Mindful Earth Retreats Highlights
- Balinese Blessing Ceremony
- Special workshops / field trips tailored to suit the group and individuals desires. These range from talks on Nutrition, Balinese culture, Spa visits, Hikes around the surrounding area, Water Temple visit, Asana adjustments, Movie night, Kundalini Yoga, Kirtan, Cacao Ceremony, Shatkarma body cleansing techniques, Ecstatic dance, Qi Gong, Sound Healing, Mount Batur Sunrise trek, breathwork meditation
- Group discussion, life experiences and what makes this world a pleasure to live in
- Balinese vegan cooking classes by our amazing Balinese chefs
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Delicious and nourishing food
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Daily Meditations / Pranayama
- Daily Vinyasa Flow and Restorative classes
- A variety of Group activities
- Vegan / Balinese breakfast and lunch
- Welcome dinner, goodbye dinner, and an extra group dinner
- Outdoor pool and infrared sauna
- Fresh Drinking Water in all rooms and outlets around retreat centre
- Herbal Tea station
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Organic shower gel, massage oils, shampoo, conditioner, face mask, and body scrub
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps
- Essentials (linens, towels)
- Local knowledge to guide you to the best places in Beautiful Ubud on your free time
Accommodation options (7 days retreat)
- Deluxe - Single - Cost $1570 - single person
- Beautiful - Single - Cost $1390 - single person
- Beautiful - Shared - Cost $1200 per person shared room, 2 people maximum
NEXT RETREAT DATES (Click on the dates to book)
- 2019 December 9th to 15th
- 2020 May 3rd to 9th
- 2020 September 9th to 15th
- 2020 October 7th to 13th
- 2020 December 9th-15th
Here at the Mindful Earth Retreats we offer you a beautiful nature scape, surrounded by rice fields and a lush jungle, a home away from home in various locations in beautiful Bali. All designed for rest, recharge and relax. Unplug, nourish and treat yourself!
With a selection of luxurious suites, apartments, rooms and a dorm you’ll find your space at the Mindful Earth Retreats.
In the retreat you will taste delicious vegan meals. Our Balinese cook and raw food chef will prepare a variety of healthy Balinese food and raw foods to nourish and your soul.
We are a warm welcoming home, and we really look forward to having you journey with us!
The experience you’ve come to Ubud looking for.
7:30am Meditations & Mindfulness: welcome the day with a smile.
8:00am Vinyasa Flow: breath flowing, body moving.
9:30am Breakfast: nourish yourself with a nutritious breakfast.
10:30am Mindful Earth Workshops
2:00pm Free time: explore Ubud, spa treatments, relax by the pool
5:00pm Workshops, restorative class, sharing circles
6:30pm Dinner: nutritious and delicious